On 6 Jan 2015, at 10:23, Steven Clukey wrote:

I do believe all the arrow key combinations are taken, lest I missed one.

Control-option + arrow keys could be used. They are bound to sub-word movement, which control + arrow keys are also bound to.

Though users of Spaces may like control + arrow keys to be used to move between spaces, and that’s why TextMate also provide them on control-option.

As for your current choice of ⌃W for “Remove Current Split: ⌃W”. This key is “Select Word” and (more importantly) Extend Selection to Include Next, which is a very useful action that we do not want to eclipse.

I’ll read this thread more thoroughly (hopefully in a few days) when I’ve pruned my current backlog.