How many times have I corrected your english? Don't pretend to be a
punnakku. Your english and ITS are as bogus as a kingdom of naga loka with
the snake king existed. How wild you cry and try to act smart, you sink to
the bottom seen by all , as laughing stock only. Next time you reply I will
reproduce all the corrections I have so far made as publications at one
place. KR IRS