Respected sir,
Very correct. Similarly christians. They believe in Jesus.
Gopalakrishnan

    On Saturday, 2 December, 2023 at 10:58:54 am IST, 'Rangarajan T.N.C.' via
Thatha_Patty <thatha_patty@googlegroups.com> wrote:

  I was told that nasthika means not accepting the existence of a deity in the
murthy. Asthika says asthi - meaning the deity is there and nasthika says na
asthi - it is not there. I don't think nasthika means that there is no
bhaghavan at all. Corrolory - muslims are nasthikas because they say that allah
cannot be depicted but agree that allah exists.

    On Saturday, 2 December, 2023 at 10:39:30 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy