My reading is not even one per cent of your reading and mastery is not even
.00001%.I just depend on my own ideas or sudden idea flashes.Every morning
a new idea flashes and I write it as my morning essay.
YM

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 8:20 AM Rajaram Krishnamurthy <keyarinc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>> Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881–1955) was a French Jesuit priest,
>>> paleontologist, and philosopher who proposed a synthesis between science
>>> and spirituality, particularly within the context of evolution and the
>>> future of humanity. His ideas were controversial within both religious and
>>> scientific circles during his lifetime, but they have since gained
>>> significant interest and influence.
>>>
>>> Some of his ideas in “Teilhard de Chardin's philosophy: “
>>>
>>> Cosmic Evolution: Teilhard viewed the universe as evolving toward
>>> greater complexity and consciousness. He saw evolution not just as a
>>> biological process but as a cosmic phenomenon that encompasses the
>>> development of matter, life, and mind.
>>>
>>> Omega Point: One of Teilhard's most famous concepts is the Omega Point,
>>> which represents the ultimate goal of cosmic evolution—a point of maximum
>>> complexity and consciousness toward which the universe is moving. Teilhard
>>> saw this as a convergence of all things in the universe, leading to a state
>>> of unity and spiritual fulfilment.
>>>
>>> Noosphere: Teilhard introduced the concept of the noosphere, which
>>> refers to the sphere of human thought and consciousness. He believed that
>>> just as the biosphere represents the sphere of life on Earth, the noosphere
>>> represents the sphere of human cognition and collective intelligence.
>>> Teilhard saw the development of the noosphere as a crucial stage in the
>>> evolution of the Earth.
>>>
>>> Theistic Evolution: Teilhard's philosophy reconciles the theory of
>>> evolution with Christian theology. He believed that evolution is not
>>> incompatible with religious faith but rather reveals the unfolding of God's
>>> plan for creation. Teilhard saw evolution as a process guided by divine
>>> purpose, leading humanity toward spiritual unity with God. Central to
>>> Teilhard's philosophy is the idea of love as the driving force behind
>>> evolution. He emphasized the importance of love and unity in overcoming the
>>> divisions and conflicts that separate humanity, ultimately leading to a
>>> higher state of consciousness and spiritual communion. Teilhard de
>>> Chardin's philosophy continues to be studied and debated by theologians,
>>> philosophers, scientists, and spiritual seekers alike. While some
>>> aspects of his ideas remain controversial, his holistic and integrative
>>> approach to understanding the universe and humanity's place within it
>>> continues to inspire and provoke thought.
>>>
>>>        In short, he accepted GOD and did not; his theory was exposed as
>>> his thought, akin to our Hinduism mixed with western bible. In a way
>>> contradicting also the bible as there it is said GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN
>>> SIX DAyS AND NIGHTS’ WHILE HE BROUGHT IN AS SINGULARITY CONSCIOUSNESS FROM
>>> HINDUISM. Then God is there but not functioning; consciousness is a cause
>>> of action but cannot define. Theology in the atmosphere drew almost blank
>>> but a provocative thought of Theo-sphere.   KR IRS 21324

>>> V.Sridharan

--
*Mar*