Gopala
      You are really in a sad state of mind; have an inferiority complex
triggering you to show yourself smart;and having triggered many times
erroneously , do not carry any upfront to shield; instead sit calm; read as
much as you can; come out of the darkness; try to soar from the abyss; you
will the word as beautiful. What is your problem? If it is not in the
dictionary it is not a term?  The focus is scattering. So many words you
use are  missing from the lexicon. So layman words; folklore; and maany
congenial terms emanating is not a language? I think you shall scalp
yourself. The article extracted for you is in itself in a
leading magazine circulated and read in millions; why dont you sue him for
using the word theosphere since those days? Do you know how you fit all the
titles I address you? I tell you unless you raise  your level, who knows?;
your grandson will throw you off; raise; become cool; show your rotten
eggs; and try to understand why people write so much relevant matter unlike
you. If you still disagree keep crouching as long as you can which finds no
one except me  and without even me you will be nowhere thank you read well
start at least at 80  dont say I Know like a kid. KR IRS 23324