Dear all

N comments:-this is a resounding "mea culpa" indeed.

KR        Undoubtedly all below par , cheaters like you, pretenders, zero
knowledge posing before the ignorant as scholarly, abuser, screechers,
unbrahminic jihadis-all are dislike not only by me but the world; only
jalras will follow you for the bones thrown by you

KR  (2)   ""SHIVA. The name Siva is unknown to the Vedas."

N My comments:-Having publicly uttered this bseless lie (which I
contradicted with reference to the yajur-veda thaithireeya samhitha) , the
feet-in-mouth idiot fumbles, stumbles, and mumbles incorrigible rubbish,
but is unable to sustain his humongous lie.

KR     WHAT A BASELESS IGNORANT THIS DENILE NARAYANASAMY; QUOTING LATE ONLY
AS 3RD AROSE YAJUR VEDAM WHERE RUDRA IS IN THE BEGINNING AND SIVA ONLY
LATER; AS IT WAS BLATANT MANTRAS COPIED FROM Rig vedam; and alters
structure when yagna started are written as own; copy and paste confusion
prevails only among the three and not to others. I had produced documents
existing ,scientifically proved, which if that old haggard has proof of
originality, should have furnished evidences; not NETI NETI; after all an
Aviveki , no knowledge of anything except some slokas; and foolishly
revered by a few will not make him scholarly in front of vidwan. Shut up
you rascal.

(3)  "SANATANA DHARMA   PART 23   KR ex-IRS 13524 12524"

N    My (original) comments: - When his faux thesis was blown to
smithereens, he has no words to respond, but merely mutters incoherent
nonsense. My new comments:-  Still he has nomwords in response, but
continues to mutter incoherent irrelevant nonsense, as is his usual "hit,
run-and hide" tactic."

KR    The idiot does not know to read but only to escape to abuse is
reflected openly as his anger is seen in his butler English,”nomwords”
(what is it Narayana?). I had replied but as you are cornered and as your
grey matter is empty, think people can be fooled; but the koker is
yourself.

(4)  ""The Hindu Sun god, Surya, revealed to Maya highly specific knowledge
of the cosmos, presumably to allow the people of Earth to better worship
him."

N     My (original) comments:-  Why on Earth do we need an inferior product
like the alleged soorya-siddhantham, when all of us have the yajur-veda
thaiththireeya aaranyakam which contains 133 slokams about
soorya-namaskaaram (and the mahaa-gaayathri manthram, among other precious
gems)?

"KR    The Surya Siddhanta  is a Sanskrit treatise in Indian astronomy
dated to 4th to 5th century, in fourteen chapters.(and quoted below earth
and attraction and fall is from chap 3 verses 22 and 23)..... It treats
Earth as a stationary globe around which the Sun orbits, and makes no
mention of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto."

N      My comments:-So what?  Are not other ancient treatises equally
mistaken?

KR     Who is he or ARE YOU?  Mad dog? One who has an authority with
evidence alone can ask “SO WHAT” You are nowhere even a beginner; and if a
fool talks like that he is termed as a rowdy. As an author,HAD YOU WRITTEN
ANYTREATISES WRITTEN BY YOU INDICATING SUCH ERRANTS IN ANCIENT SCRIPTURES,
AND ALSO APPROVED BY SCHOLARLY, WELL YOUR WORDS CAN BE CONSIDERED , NOT
EVEN ACCEPTIBLR. BUT YOU ONLY BRAG; GULP; BLURP. AND SO MUCH GOONDAISM?

KR  (5) "Objects fall on earth due to a force of attraction by the earth.
Therefore, the earth, the planets, constellations, the moon, and the sun
are held in orbit due to this attraction."

N    My (original) comments:-A good example of thoroughly muddled thinking
by an illiterate unlearned, unschooled, vagrant idiot.  The attraction of
the miniscule Earth holds together in their respect orbits the
CONSTELLATIONS, the SUN, the OTHER PLANETS? A madman's fantasies !

KR       What was the madman fantasy on Newton? And that of Einstein?

N    My comments:-Let the unmitigated idiot be sane for a second.  Did
Newton and Einstein say that "The attraction of the miniscule Earth holds
together in their respect orbits the CONSTELLATIONS, the SUN, the
OTHERPLANETS?"Do they all revolve around the Earth?

KR   Miniscule grey matter can only question erroneously as ignorant of
even science and what they said and how einstein saw Newton wrong and now
people see fallacy in einstein. As he has no knowledge in anything, neither
he can understand the Sanskrit verse and history of the science and the net
result begging with white foams near his mouth. Okeda Narayana.

KR   (6)  ""Rahu and Ketu are called "chaya -grahas" (shadow planets) and
their orbits are opposite of the sun's and the moon's."

N   My (original) comments: - There are no "shadow planets".   When the
moon comes between the Earth and the Sun, we get a solar eclipse.   When
the Earth comes between the Sun and the moon, we get a lunar eclipse."After
having arrived at the end of the day it makes itself produce two opposite
effects, making night to what is below and day to what is on the other side
having reached the end of the night, it makes itself produce two opposite
effects, making day to what is below and night to what is on the other
side. In fact, the Sun never sets."

N    My comments:-A madman's mistaken reasoning based on abysmal ignorance.
At the end of the day the Sun is on the edge of the western horizon, about
to set and plunge the world into darkness.  Whennit reappears the following
day on the edge of the eastern horizon, it restores light (and heat) to the
world.

KR     A K M  Narayana, Chaya graham is known to your chamcha jalra who
said predictions in sabha; ask him. And instead of talking about chaya
grahams pros and cons with evidence, as I gave you from our assets, you
failed and also jumpy like a fox. ?

(7)  "Rahu and Ketu are called "chaya -grahas" (shadow planets) and their
orbits are opposite of the sun's and the moon's.

N    "My (original) comments: - There are no "shadow planets".   When the
moon comes between the Earth and the Sun, we get a solar eclipse.   When
the Earth comes between the Sun and the moon, we get a lunar eclipse.

KR     "Samba Purana clarifies how the shadow of Earth is essential for
Rahu to consume his quota of the Amrita nectar from the moon........
Further, the Purana clarifies that Rahu does not cause any physical defect,
even momentarily, to the Moon during an eclipse. Rahu makes use of the
shadow of the Earth to consume the Amrita which is present in Soma (Moon)."

N        My comments:-  Abysmal ignorance combined with faulty logic and
baselessfantasy to produce absolute nonsense.  The moon is a dry, lifeless,
airless, waterless, uninhabitable wilderness of rocks and sand. Exactly
where on the moon is the so-called "amrita ' '' '' accumulated?

KR        1 If ancient doc is baseless; then how only known to you
Yajurvedam is true? It is also baseless I will say. Will your word against
my word be acceptable as truth? No. You are an Aviveki. Brute. Committing
culpable homicide. So read and find out what is that Amritha where is found
etc Spend time to learn and then present logically any argument and I shall
bow or rebut with the basis. As your group itself, only an urchin character
writing only rowdy style words, is no good to reply; but you have some
followers following ignorantly thinking you are scholarly; and they shall
understand why master does not speak with evidence if he is a scholar? That
is why I write. Thank u da Narayana Go suck yourself and sleep as Sarama. K
R IRS 16524