Swatch bharat sarama idhar aagaya; parivar jakde raho. KR

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'gopala krishnan' via iyer123 <iyer...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 at 01:05
Subject: Re: [iyer123] Re: [KeralaIyers] Pitu Gotra contd
To: iyer...@googlegroups.com <iyer...@googlegroups.com>

OK Mr Sharma
Gopalakrishnan

On Tuesday, 21 May, 2024 at 11:07:26 am IST, Laxminarayan Sarma <
laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

*My dearest and Most Respected Fruend Gopalakrishnan-ji*

*Why do you have to descend to the gutter *

*level of the Telhengalai IYENGAR IRS Latriine*

*Cleaner. *

*I think getting abused by him must be*

*giving you pleasure. *

*It's like the Stockholm Syndrome where*

*the victim falls in love with his tormentor *

*and seeks vicarious satisfaction from*

*him*

*A time will arrive when there will be *

*nothing left to distinguish between you and *

*him*

*Don't descend to his level to such a depth *

*that people start hating you *

*Take  this as a friend's genuine concern*

*for you.*

*Otherwise, go fly a kite. I will say no mire*

*Col. Laxminarayan Sarma *

On Tue, 21 May, 2024, 7:45 am 'gopala krishnan' via iyer123, <