Yes, laxmi is a wonderful mother tongue you have learnt from your family.
Perhaps Keep it up as I dont know that tongue of your tribe, have a nice
night and wake up again to speak FYI @ of you write vadakalai thenkalai etc
who told you that ? Sarama is well learned of a language of a brahmin
tribe  pouring out with yellow colours!!Bye