> I believe some ideas of this character have been discussed in the W3C
> WebAppSec WG.
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/

Can you point to anything more specific? I discussed s-links via email with
Adam Barth who's a CSP editor and it didn't seem that this has been
extensively discussed by the WebAppSec WG...

The only thing I can think of is discussion about enabling CSP to require
that the same cert is presented for all page resources, which I believe
didn't make the spec due to origin contamination problems. S-links, by the
way, has the same issue unless a persistent key pin (or other persistent
security upgrade) is immediately received, as discussed on the s-links
site-this is a very important subtlety.

Cheers,

Joe