Hi,

I have just started using Therion to draw up some cave found this summer. And I
have a couple of things that I wondered if it would be possible to change.  I
apologise if they are things that I will get used to as I become more familiar
with using Therion.

When you draw lines there is the little yellow tick mark at the first
line-point telling you which side is inside the wall, or down the pit, or
whatever.  Would it be possible to make the tick mark larger (maybe twice the
size?), so it was easier to see?  I managed to draw up quite a lot before
realising it was there!

Also, when you "insert scrap" in the map editor, it places the "scrap" "end
scrap" lines wherever you currently are, which will probably be in the middle
of the previous scrap you worked on.  I don't know if it would be possible for
it to check whether this was in the middle of scrap, and if so, automatically
insert the new scrap after the current scrap, or above the "end of file" line?

Thanks,
Jenny