>> It is a very good idea - I will try to do it until next release.

It is not the only problem of the map editor. I have observed several
times that after adding some object to the map (boulder, area etc.) the
editor put referrence to the new object under the end of the current scrap.
Compilation naturally generates an error, however it is very easy to repair
it when I know what is the problem now.
It would be good to check this problem for the next release, too.

Regards
Tomas Bohanes