> One thing I did notice:
> therion.ini in 5.3.8 has unix lineends
> therion.ini in 5.3.7 has dos lineends
>
> was that a deliberate change? It broke the
> 80remove-czech-fonts-default.patch and more importantly it causes
> everyone upgrading to get a 'you changed therion.ini - do you want to
> use new or old' and if you ask for a diff it shows every line (which
> have technicaly changed, but only in lineend).

No it was not. I did not know, it will cause such problems. I am sorry.
I can put it back to dos lineend in the next snapshot. I usually do
changes on windows, so from time to time, it happens and .ini files
were not listed to be converted to unix format. But I think, they
should have unix lineends.

S.