+++ Stacho Mudrak [2011-06-21 18:16 +0200]:
> > One thing I did notice:
> > therion.ini in 5.3.8 has unix lineends
> > therion.ini in 5.3.7 has dos lineends
> >
> > was that a deliberate change? It broke the
> > 80remove-czech-fonts-default.patch and more importantly it causes
> > everyone upgrading to get a 'you changed therion.ini - do you want to
> > use new or old' and if you ask for a diff it shows every line (which
> > have technicaly changed, but only in lineend).
>
> No it was not. I did not know, it will cause such problems. I am sorry.
> I can put it back to dos lineend in the next snapshot. I usually do
> changes on windows, so from time to time, it happens and .ini files
> were not listed to be converted to unix format. But I think, they
> should have unix lineends.

Yes. I think it should stay linux, and I've already fixed-up the
patch. And actually, so long as the file hasn't changed, the
auto-update system shouldn't ask about it. I need to work out why it
did for me last night. So actually this should be fine, and I'll
upload soon. Don't change it back.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/