Thanks Martin,

I sent my earlier reply from my phone which had not picked up Bruce's reply
at that time. So I did not know the question had been answered. Interesting
info about that PDF reader bug. I had not seen that before. The example
renderings on the wiki from various readers were generated and put on the
wiki by me, so I knew how things looked. I just did not know why the Adobe
Reader rendered them like that before.

Footleg