Hi Andrew It might be a bit unkind to blame Topparser, I suspect it is creeping sloppiness on the part of the bookers using PocketTopo.
Here is the source top file. Yes, the xvi and th2 file supplier earlier were created with topparser. And yes, as Martin indicated, the problem looks like it is due to some small red accidentally drawn lines at the extreme bottom right. Bruce On 05/10/13 04:29, Bruce wrote: > I think it happens always (to varying degrees) with background image xvi > imports created by TopParser. The adjustment of the drawing area of topParser is not very clever, it just records the extreme points and adds 10%, hence it does not always align with the grid. But these numbers come from the top file. Could you send the top file these came from? Was the th2 file you provided produced but topParser? I have not had this happen, so some example data would be good to be able to test thanks Andrew _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list Therion at speleo.sk http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: 408-SurfaceTension.top Type: application/octet-stream Size: 36571 bytes Desc: 408-SurfaceTension.top URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131006/ec6d7269/attachment.obj>
