Anyone know what is going on here? I suspect it is something I am not doing that should be obvious.
This happens sometimes with background image xvi imports from PocketTopo via Therions converter. I think it happens always (to varying degrees) with background image xvi imports created by TopParser. The th2 file has a drawing area that is set way too large, and the position of the drawing within the application window is never saved (drawing always opens with bottom left of drawing area displayed, and then one has to search for the background image within a very large canvas). You will need to adjust the path pointing to the attached xvi background image. There is something about the drawing extents that is not right. Not sure if it is just a gap in my Xtherion knowledge, or if there is something unusual about how TopParser (and sometimes the therion convert) creates the files. Can I fix it by manually changing something after the file is created? Most times this does not happen with Therions converter. Bruce -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131005/719c611f/attachment.html> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: 408-SurfaceTensionPlan.th2 Type: application/octet-stream Size: 10548 bytes Desc: 408-SurfaceTensionPlan.th2 URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131005/719c611f/attachment.obj> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: 408-SurfaceTension_p.xvi Type: application/octet-stream Size: 52045 bytes Desc: 408-SurfaceTension_p.xvi URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131005/719c611f/attachment-0001.obj>
