From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Martin Sluka
Sent: Monday, 27 April 2015 11:37 p.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: Re: [Therion] Therion Digest, Vol 112, Issue 5

27. 4. 2015 v 10:27, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz>:

>So Therion is, so far, absolutely the least user friendly cave mapping
software around,

            Probably true I am afraid, but I am sure that could be solved if
we get the right sort of instructions and examples.

Probably it is true, but from version 5.3.15 is possible to use right button
of mouse on each object when drawing scraps. Not real menu, but something
similar and with a kind of "artificial intelligence" when you may see only
options connected with particular object :)

Another very useful feature is hide all scraps not edited.

About scraps: try to make small scraps, don't hesitate 2 m long scrap if
necessary. Absolutely "must" if you draw slope passages. When you use color
by altitude on long scraps of sloppy passages it will destroy the correct
visualization.If you define a correct scraps and maps order, therion will
piece together this puzzle of all those small pieces alone.

M.s.