Hi all

There are some modifications that I made to the XTherion and would be
interested if someone can test them and share their opinion. They were
quickly patched up and I am no TCL developer so there might be a bug or two.

Initially I needed to have an XTherion shortcut to delete a line point so I
started looking through the source. I added Ctrl+Shift+D for deleting a
line point, Ctrl+Up/Down for zooming in and out in the map editor.

The all blue items in the map editor were harder to use so I tried to
colorize them. E.g. walls to be "brick red", pits are magenta, rock borders
dark gray, slope is yellow, etc. The non-selected scrap is light gray.
The station point I made orange and a triangle instead of a circle so it is
more visible.
I will probably add other colors after I work with the editor more.

I have attached a couple of screenshots of how it looks, the xtherion
source and the "compiled" xtherion tcl app.

Btw, where does the source live, besides the zip archive on the site? Is
there a source control repo somewhere that people can contribute to?
For experimenting with the colors I used a private git repo. I admit I
haven't checked the licensing for the code.

Here are the colors that I changed and added them to the INI file.
#set xth(gui,me,activefill) red
#set xth(gui,me,pasivefill) green
#set xth(gui,me,controlfill) blue
#set xth(gui,me,highlightfill) cyan
#set xth(gui,me,unselectedfill) lightgray
#set xth(gui,me,wallcolor) brown
#set xth(gui,me,pitcolor) magenta
#set xth(gui,me,slopecolor) gold
#set xth(gui,me,rockcolor) snow4
#set xth(gui,me,bordercolor) turquoise
#set xth(gui,me,stationcolor) darkorange

Best
Vladimir