I am have run a few cursory tests, and all of the list exports seem to have
English headings regardless of the language setting I use.  I don't think there
are translations for list exports (html output anyway).

I have a tried and true multilingual project set up and testing it just now, it
will produce pdf maps with en, fr, de and mi (one at a time, not all at once).
However the list headings are always in English regardless of the language
setting.
The thconfig has;

language de #fr en_UK mi
export survey-list -output Output/SpanishParrotSurveys.html
# and other list exports as well...
export map   -projection extended         \
     -layout LayoutMapThisCave                \
     -layout LayoutMapThisCaveElevEXT   \
     -output Output/SpanishParrotCave.pdf

I am using 5.3.16 Vlad's beta, although over time I have compiled this project
on a number of Therion versions.

I did try to add a different language to another project, and I could not get
any non-english output of any type, using both the method above, and Martin's
suggestion.  I am guessing there is some other language setting in that project
that is conflicting, and if I persisted I would figure out where it is.

Bruce