Same result.

I dont know much C, however if i peek into thexptable.cxx, it seems that there are only fixed strings put into the output. It seems the translate-method is not invoked, thus no language settings/translations can be applied.

If someone would add the needed calls, i would happily provide "de" translations for it :)