OK, it seems Therion wiki image rendering depends on device and browser.

I have not noticed any issues at all with other websites, just the Therion
wiki, and only since it was upgraded sometime back.  Of course I don’t frequent
much other than Therion…

So looking at the faq <https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/faq>  page which has
about 36 images…

1.      Chrome on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using home wifi/fibre connection:
6x images above Troubleshooting do NOT render
2.      Chrome on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using mobile data connection:  11x
images near end do NOT render

3.      Samsung Internet on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using home wifi/fibre
connection:  all images render correctly
4.      Samsung Internet on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using mobile data
connection:  all images render correctly, although 29x do NOT after clearing
cache!

5.      Safari on iPad using home wifi/fibre connection: About ~6x images above
Troubleshooting do NOT render

6.      IE11 on Windows 7 using corporate connection: all images render
correctly
7.      Chrome on Windows 7 using corporate connection: lots of images near but
not at end do NOT render

8.      Chrome on Windows 10 home using home wired/fibre connection: 18x images
near but not at end do NOT render
9.      IE11 on Windows 10 home using home wired/fibre connection: 13x images
near but not at end do NOT render
10.     MS Edge on Windows 10 home using home wired/fibre connection: 9x images
do NOT render

Interesting that the least capable devices performed best, so long as the right
application is used.

The issue typically manifests like this…

Martin Sluka and Vladimir don’t have any issues.

Perhaps it is just a New Zealand problem?

Bruce