Hi all,
I want to raise a question I've been having with my self...
when I'm in the cave I use Topodroid to make the sketch. when I export the
map in Therion with "debug on" I see the changes that Therion makes which
make the final map different from the sketch I made in Topodroid (sometimes
it is a big difference).
a few days ago I noticed that if I make a new scrap and move all the map
elements that I draw except the stations, the map turns out exactly as I
draw it on Topodroid.

As I understand it, Therion change the map to overcome or compensate errors
or Deviations, especially when there are loops involved, but wouldn't it be
more accurate to stick to the original sketch that I drew with Topodroid
in the cave?
what do you think?

Omri Gaster