Here is an example of what I mean:

the cave I'll show is a pit and I made plan sketches as a horizontal
sections. The extended profile turned out good.
one of the plan sketches is distorted as you can see here:

[image: image.png]

The original scrap is  Kimron-1_15Xp, the new scrap is  scrap26,
so, I moved all the map elements except the stations, so now my scrap look
like this ( the stations still exists in the  .th file):

scrap Kimron-1_15Xp -projection plan -scale [0 0 20 0 0 0 1 0 m]

point 146.75 -130.52 station -name "1_9"
point 162.64 -129.64 station -name "1_10"
point 186.31 -124.43 station -name "1_11"
point 198.19 -127.12 station -name "1_12"
point 176.97 -115.01 station -name "1_13"
point 191.00 -109.43 station -name "1_14"
point 194.21 -92.76 station -name "1_15"
point 182.67 -112.46 station -name "1_16"
point 186.84 -71.79 station -name "1_17"

endscrap
scrap scrap26 -projection plan -scale [0 0 20 0 0 0 1 0 m]

line wall -close on.....

when I ran scrap26 the map is correct:

[image: image.png]

I used this Technic several times and it worked every time.

בברכה,
עמרי גסטר
052-6124995