Tarquin, our messages crossed...

> At least in my head, "extend vertical 3" feels like it should mean
> "everything from station 3 onwards". I think Bruce also expected this, given
> what he wrote in the wiki "extend" article:
https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/extend
"Usually this option will not work as described, unless it is preceded by one
or two extend right <leg> statements."

No, I did not intend it that way, but I did not write it very clearly, as I
noticed when I sent my previous message.

The bit about 'usually will not work' is probably another issue.  I don't know
if it will still be the case with the recent changes.

Bruce