12. 11. 2019 v 19:25, Bruce Mutton <br...@tomo.co.nz>:

> While I would welcome Therion improvement in this space, I am a little
> concerned about all of my existing extended elevations that might be broken
> by changes in behaviour.  I'm sure this eventuality can be accommodated by
> clever coders however.

There are three variants:

extend ignore 5 6
extend ignore 6 5
extend ignore 6

Each one generates different export, but only that one, which is the most not
logic - extended ignore 5 6 - generates what is expected.

Try to generate files for "extend ignore X” for X = 2, 3, 4, 5

If the Therion’s code will be corrected, there should be two variants anyway -
first uncorrected for existing projects and another one (correct) for new
projects.

Martin