On 09/07/2020 13:43, David Cooke via Therion wrote:
> I've had SexyTopo successfully running in Android Studio, the
> development environment, on a PC.

And I have had it running on BlueStacks (another Android emulator). Also
seems to work OK there. Not tried to connect to anything via BlueTooth,
but presumably you won't need to.

Don't know how to transfer the SexyTopo data files to it from your
device though, apart from laboriously sharing them via something like
pcloud or dropbox. It doesn't let you connect to the PC via a virtual
USB for sharing files...

I suspect that is a lot easier with Android Studio.