> I've not used it but the BlueStacks Media Manager might solve that problem.
>
> See
> https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021374972-Introducing-the-Media-Manager-on-BlueStacks-4

Yay!

So...

BlueStacks 4 (not available on version 3).
Start it, log in to Play Store.
"Home" tab - Library - Google Play Store, install SexyTopo.
"Home" tab - Library - System apps - Media Manager.
Import From Windows, select all the files in a SexyTopo data folder
(whatever you imported into Windows from your Android device
Documents\SexyTopo\Surveys\somesurvey).
Imported files. Tap and hold on the first file to select it. Tap on the
next one etc. until all are selected.
Click the Save icon.
Save it to Internal shared storage\Documents\SexyTopo\Surveys\somesurvey
(make sure you name the folder correctly or it won't work).
You can now access your survey from the SexyTopo app.

Hope this is useful to you Bruce.

I am guessing the same approach probably works for TopoDroid, but I do
not use it, so have not tested it.