So this?

https://developer.android.com/studio/run/emulator

Looks complicated for a non-developer.  Will give it a go.

Bruce

From: Therion <therion-boun...@speleo.sk> On Behalf Of David Cooke via
Therion
Sent: Friday, 10 July 2020 00:43
To: therion@speleo.sk
Cc: David Cooke <d...@david-cooke.me.uk>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Android cave software on Windows

I've had SexyTopo successfully running in Android Studio, the development
environment, on a PC.

It's not super fast but works.

No extra VM necessary.

Cookie

On 09/07/2020 11:51, Bruce Mutton wrote:

Has anyone had any luck running Topodroid or SexyTopo on Windows (in a VM
presumably)?

Seems like it should be possible, but I just haven't managed to crack it
yet.

I'm wanting to manage the transition from field notes to Therion all on the
same device.  As I usually do with PocketTopo, having the cave open in both
applications (Therion and PocketTopo).  It helps keep me oriented while
drawing/editing in Therion.  And I don't always have a suitable Android
device on hand when using Therion.

Bruce

David Cooke
Axbridge, Somerset, England. d...@david-cooke.me.uk