Hi all,

I am looking for a way to extend the gridlines in an extended elev to the left and right that the alitude notations don't cover the survey.
If u think of the survey as a box it would be good to have the altitude-notations outside this box (in fact I think this is a bug).

I tried to change the s_vgrid definition a bit but only achieved that my lines get longer and are dashed again (if xpos < -1: 0). Text won't move though...
It also would be nice to get a non italic font for the notations. I guess the key is to know where Therion actually generates the grid?

would be greate if someone could give me a kick in the right direction

cheers,
Axel Hack