hi,

with label I actually mean the numbers and apparently they are in typeset, not in italic :D
It's good to know why I can't change that.
Thanks for the explenation!

Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020 um 19:34 Uhr
Von: "Martin Budaj" <m.bu...@gmail.com>
An: "List for Therion users" <therion@speleo.sk>
Betreff: Re: [Therion] Extended Gridl ines longer and other font for altitude

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:38 PM Axel <dropst...@gmx.de> wrote:
Now the only question is how to get the labels in normal font and not italic...

Hi, the elevations are typeset in math mode to get e.g. the minus sign correct (it's different from both hyphen and dash). The side effect of the math mode in TeX is that the text is in italics, numbers are in the upright font. But there should be no text, just the numbers in coordinate labels. Could you send an example of what's in italic font?
M.