On 14 December 2020 20:03:00 GMT, Martin Budaj <m.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 8:51 PM Andrew
>

>Check https://www.gnu.org/software/gama/
>
>BTW, how did you get the azimuth (compass column in the data you sent)
>from
>the theodolite data?

We set up a leg some distance outside the cave using gps. Then every time the
target is swapped with the main unit, you have to align it with the back leg.
It is a tedious process, but  lets splays be recorded easily.
The paid surveyors tried triangulation down the tunnel, but there is not really
enough room, further round the loop it gets to one person wide with metal
everywhere.

In places where we haven't been able to get GPS we have used a distox to set up
the leg

Andrew