Dear All
New comer on this forum and new user of Therion for 18 months, I'm currently
stucked by 2 issues that are certainly obvious for most of you but after lots
of trials I dare to ask you!!!
1- Transparency on colour filled areas:
Since I have colored some areas and customized some colors as well, I have lost
transparency on overlapping cavities. Despite many trials in the layouts no
success.I use in my layout for exemple:
 #clay-orange  def a_clay (expr p) =    T:=identity;    thfill p withcolor
(0.96, 0.82, 0.55);  enddef;
Result it looks better but it is far more difficult to understand some
overlapping areas, see hereunder.

I guess if I define a special pattern including 50% of colour and 50% of
non-colored pixel it could work but I'm not skilled enough to play with
metapost.Any ideas to have the transparency back?
2. Connexions lines for offseted scraps:My project covers a 4 kms cave that I
have splitted into 4 sub-projects  (called networks), I work in each network
and gather them to get final export, usually I use connexion point in the scrap.
- Network 1 is above Network 2, therefore in the final presentation I offset
Network 2 - Network 2 includes itself offseted areas which appear well when I
work on export of Network 2 only.
When I compile the global project all connexion's doted lines inside network 2
appears then linked to the shadow of the network 2 offseted from the Network 1
instead of staying linked to the Network 2 representation, result is hawfull
with  dotted lines crossing every where and ending in the shadow area.Any ideas
to  maintain local connexion dotted line where they were at the beginning?
Thanks in advance David