Dear Tarquin
Thanks a lot for your answersmin-symbol-scale m  => works well eventhough as
you mentionned wall disapearred ! fortunatly I have colored surfaces everywhere
and except cross-over section that I will re-scale manually the rest is really
correct!

I try to be more clear on my second topic, the problem is that the connection
arrow between offsetted map sometimes skipped the N+1 map to be connected
directly to the N+2 map:
Exemple:1 - (level N+2) Global map: MAP 1
2- (level N+1) offsetted network below from MAP1= MAP2    => map connection
point arrow of MAP2 goes from its shadow on MAP1 to MAP2  => ok
3-  (level N) offsetted network below from MAP2= MAP3
    2 cases:

    3.1 MAP3 is built by scrap   S1 S2 etc....
    => ok map connection point arrow goes from MAP3 to its shadow on MAP2 and
then idem from MAP2 to MAP1 => clean

    3.2 MAP3 is built by other MAP (level N-1)
    => Ko map connection point arrow goes directly to shadows on MAP1 skipping
its shadow on MAP2   I hope it is more clear, if not I'll send you tonight a
better description with picture. the problem is that in case there are several
map to offset the rendering at the end is unclear except if you keep all your
rmap at the level 1 (ex level of MAP2) but in that case you can not follow
easely the real path in your cave.
Not sure it is better :)David

.

    Le lundi 13 mars 2023 à 11:56:31 UTC+1, Tarquin Wilton-Jones via Therion
<therion@speleo.sk> a écrit :

 Hi David,

> My survey is quite huge and I need to export different scales
> In the biggest I would like to remove all little object and particularly
> text from the export to make it more understandable.

Yes, but also no:
https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/templates#setup_a_default_standard_layout

layoutstandards.txt has some metapost code that can hide small text
labels. *BUT* the way it works is to physically measure the size of the
text label. So if - for example - you have something like this:

point 740.0 918.5 label -scale xl -text [foo<br>bar] -align left

The linebreak in there makes the rendered text block taller than one
line of text would be. The metapost code does not understand that, so it
assumes it must be a large text size, and it allows it to render.

(Yes, it would be possible to make the code check only the first text
character, but that is not as easy as you might think, since the first
character can be a linebreak, or formatting.)

You can also use this layout option:
min-symbol-scale M
but that affects all symbols at once, and you need to remember that all
lines have a default size, even if you did not explicitly set one!

Therion really, really needs to have a setting like this:
min-symbol-scale point label M
* wishes *

> *2- Offseted map:*
>
> this topic is known but I would like to know if there were some progress?
>
> Some under-level of offsetted map refers directly to the initial shadow
> when using connection map point.

Sorry, I do not understand this question, could you perhaps explain in
more detail?

Cheers,

Tarquin