Thanks Martin

So we now have confirmation of the same inconsistent map-connection
behaviour, relative to offset level, across three different ways of managing
surveys and maps:

*       Separate surveys and maps (Martin's example, Therion best practice)
*       Maps defined in surveys (My example from 2022, TopParser, Sexy Topo
approach)
*       Maps defined separate to surveys, but then included in next-level
surveys (My usual practice)

Suggests to me that the inconsistent map-connection behaviour is not related
to how surveys and maps are managed, but is rather a built-in characteristic
of Therion behaviour.

Tarquin mentioned that he could not replicate this inconsistent behaviour.
Now that we have teased out the problem some more, can you confirm that you
were testing the same issue Tarquin?

Bruce