> Something along the lines of
> map ProblemchamberMP
> GrandcanyonSP
> FlatroomSP
> endmap
>
> select Problemchamber
> export map -proj plan -o Problemchamber.th2
>
> Instead of exporting to pdf, this will then export this to a .th2 file,
> where I guess it will appear with all the lines you have joined, instead
> of you having to join them with line joins/scrap joins or amending line
> end positions to force therion to automatically recognise them.
>
> This will allow you to work on the whole chamber as one in a single .th2
> file.

Fun fact, you can even ask therion to take the sketches, and output
those, pre-warped and pre-scaled, aligned to each other. It's fairly
advanced stuff though, and I only used it once while boggling slightly.

Sketch Morphing, in the Therion book. Or here:
http://marcocorvi.altervista.org/caving/tbe/m_04/m_045.htm

That's harder than the original problem, but very cool if you wanted to
use it, since it can solve this exact problem (multiple surveys of
different arts of the same chamber at different scales).