Looking at the .lox file for Stark Caverns, I see a spike that does not make any sense. I suspect it might be a blunder in the LRUD data, perhaps a misplaced decimal point - but I have searched all over the data and cannot find anything that looks out of line. Besides, the spike is not horizontal, which you would expect from an LRUD blunder. It goes up at about a 20 degree angle.

Take a look at the file at

https://campercaver.net/MiscFiles/StarkCaverns.lox

Turn on display of walls, survey stations and station labels. The spike is fairly obvious. It starts at around station BU1, station 3, or station E1.

Does anyone have any ideas about why this shows up? Is there a way to find the survey stations that it connects to?

For what it is worth, it does not appear in Aven using a .3d file. It also does not appear on the PDF plan map. It appears to do no harm ... but it is really bugging me!

Thanks!