> I did not notice that [ToolbarCommands]

Sorry, I probably should have been more explicit in my post on [twdev].

Either way, here's a minor suggestion:
     ToolbarCommands.replace(/\+editTiddler/,'decryptThis +editTiddler');
     ToolbarCommands.replace(/([^\w]+editTiddler)/,'decryptThis$1');
The second line is more flexible in that it supports all special
symbols*, including none at all. (Look, we need the RegEx there after
all... )
There's one caveat: This particular RegEx doesn't quite work if
"editTiddler" is the first toolbar button - but that should be easy to
fix (I just don't have time to get into that right now - let me know if
you need some assistance).

-- F.

* http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Tiddler_Toolbar#Special_Symbols