The access key is the 'keyboard shortcut' for the button itself.
You appear to confusing the access key with the prompt string or the
password itself.
If the DecryptAll macro is given a prompt string, it will only decrypt
tiddlers for that prompt string.
If the DecryptAll macro is *not* given a prompt string, it will ask
you for the password for *each* prompt string that it finds.
So,
<<EncryptionDecryptAll "Decrypt All" "Make all items searchable">>
Will ask you for the password for each 'prompt string' it finds.
<<EncryptionDecryptAll "Decrypt All" "Make all items searchable" "Your
mothers maiden name">>
Will decrypt all tiddlers tagged with 'Decrypt(Your mothers maiden
name)'.
There is no way, now, for you to actually enter the 'prompt string'.
I forget when the behavior changed to not actually prompt for the
prompt string - it just seemed simpler to not have the human type in
something that the computer can look up. After all, 1.7 was a long
time ago.

With regard to searchable.
If the last 2 tags on a tiddler are 'excludeSearch excludeLists', in
that precise order, or either of the two, then the plugin will
automatically remove them from the tags list once the tiddler is
decrypted. This is controlled by chkExcludeEncryptedFromSearch and
chkExcludeEncryptedFromLists, which can be found in advanced options
or in the plugin comments.

...Lyall