Eric

Thanks for this. In my TWs the backstage Tweaks handles
TiddlyTweakerPlugin but the backstage Options certainly have the
AutoSave option you mention although setting it makes no difference -
It's unset afterwards.

However, the particular reason for applying CoreTweaks just now is to
make the Missing list of tiddlers work and that requires that I tag
many tiddlers with excludeMissing. I've attempted to to do this using
TiddlerTweakerPlugin but it isn't behaving in the way I understand
from the documentation and I'm suspicious that the problem I initially
attributed to CoreTweaks was actually caused by disruption to my tags.

I've posted a separate query to see if I can understand
TiddlerTweakerPlugin better and meanwhile am guessing that my tagging,
rather than CoreTweaks, caused my problem.

I'll try to remember to post what I learn here.

Thanks

Kevin