Wolfgang

Thanks for checking. I'm not using MPTW in this case though and am
continuing to assume, for now at least, that errors in my tagging are
the cause of the problem rather than CoreTweaks.

And, if I'm right it'll be a relief because I was interested in
CoreTweaks for UNC referencing to TWs, and linking to tiddler headings
as well as fixing my Missing toddlers list. As far as I can tell these
all work fine but the Missing tiddlers depends on being able to tag
tiddlers in bulk reliably and I can't get that to work through
backstage Tweaks correctly. An earlier attempt did force some tag
changes but overwrote some tags too and I suspect this caused problems
with AutoSave and with the HTMLArea editor.

If I don't change my tags, CoreTweaks looks absolutely fine based on
my limited checks and that's why my focus for now, is on getting the
right tags in place.

Thanks for your idea.

Kevin