> Apparently, when I send and email, the link doesn't get followed.  It only
> opens the wiki, and doesn't (for some reason), follow the link.
>
> <file:///M:/Logistics%20shared/General/Wiki/TraineeWiki.html#[[How%20to%20format%20my%20DP%20bold]]>

The problem is the [[ and ]]...

In FF2, these were correctly encoded as "%5B" and "%5D",
respectively.  However, starting with FF3, the browser began forcing
these back to [ and ], even though the TiddlyWiki core *is* still
encoding them properly, just as before.

Unfortunately, the source of this problem seems to lie entirely within
the Firefox runtime, and there doesn't appear to be anything we can do
to work around it... :-(  In fact, the ticket for this problem (http://
trac.tiddlywiki.org/ticket/629) was just closed 5 days ago...

> Any advice?

You can *hand edit* the permalink when you paste it into your email,
and replace the [ and ] with their properly encoded equivalents, like
this:

file:///M:/Logistics%20shared/General/Wiki/TraineeWiki.html#%5C%5CHow%20to%20format%20my%20DP%20bold%5D%5D

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios