I found out that I had ForEachTiddlerPlugin 1.0.5. I imported version
1.0.8 and now the error goes away. I am able to use the actionList
items of begin, end, and none. However, the table is still not
'sortable'. I reviewed the javascript function of sortable. I included
the javascript directly in my html, however, no luck yet on getting
the sortable functionality to work properly.

For you pros at this . . . does it make sense that I am able to see
the sortable functionality working in Ken's site using Firefox, but am
unable to get it to function properly in my html using the same
browser??