> In the spirit of sharing and collaboration I thought it would be good
> of me to share how I am using the TiddlyWiki

Thanks for that - sounds very interesting!

The only problem I see is that simultaneous editing might corrupt your
data (overwriting changes).
There are a number of solutions for that*:
     http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Server-Side_Implementations
A simplest workaround would be to use TiddlyLock, which blocks a
document when in use.

Also, if you wanna invest some dev time, you might think about pulling
in data from existing sources with custom adaptors:
     http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Server_Adaptor_Mechanism
     http://tinyurl.com/59fcwa
(http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Dev:Server_Adaptor_Mechanism/Adaptor_Structure)

The details should be discussed in separate threads though.

-- F.

* unfortunately, the community wiki is still down; should be back in a
  couple of days though - until then, try Google's cache:
     http://www.google.com/search?q=cache%3A%3CURL%3E