Hi Saq,

thanks for noticing this.

If you have a formatter, that's already almost everything I need.
I am planning to use it when documenting software settings dialogs.
Using TW I can fake almost every element of a typical "Properties" GUI
- tabs, buttons, checkboxes, groupboxes, textareas. For radiobuttons I
have to resort to bulky html.

So I'd be happy if I had
 - simple wiki-style format for radiobuttons (which is how I
understood the "a plugin to convert asterisks to radio-buttons"
phrase)
 - ability to specify a selected radiobutton using syntax or custom
field (like Eric's CheckboxPlugin)
 - ability to have more than one radio group per tiddler (I suspect
this can be worked around using <<tiddler>> macro)

Thanks,
R.