> How would you want to specify the field being saved to/loaded from?
First, to have it more generic, I would want not to show the question
and not to add a letter in front of every choice. So, given the syntax
described, maybe a field name could follow the "Q:"
> What value would you want to save to the field?
An integer or a letter, provided any reasonable number of choices is
allowed, say from 1 (for documenting purposes it is sometimes enough
to show only the relevant radio button) to 10 in a group .
Finally, I would love to have the flexibility of arranging the buttons
in a row as well as a column.

Thanks.

R.