> There is an older version of GdTiddlyWiki [...] It is legal for me to
> bring in paper  with words printed on it; I'm looking for some guidance
> as to how to  bring this older version up to date by comparing current
> versions of CSS and tiddlers to the versions currently inside security

So you're considering upgrading an existing TiddlyWiki document by
manually updating shadow tiddlers?
Frankly, I don't think that's a realistic prospect.
(Also note that CSS is only for styling - most of the functionality
comes from the JavaScript code.)

Either way, it might be useful to know the version number of that
existing document (either use the <<version>> macro or look at the
document source).

-- F.