I know I may not get this but...
I get furious with this kind of security thinking, they are going to be more
exposed to risk because no one knows how to use modern tools and protection.

So I understand you did this ! Rename the HTML file to a txt file or Open
your preferred and up to date tiddlywiki in say notepad++, save it as a text
file and print it.

Now ask if you can bring in this text file to save you retyping it. Java
script is after all an interpreted language, the code is free to read and
interpret.

Ask them to to decide if it poses a security risk, when questioned further
point out you are providing them everything in a human readable format and
you can not be more open and declarative than that. There is more risk in a
binary that you can not decompile than code like this. You can also show
them how the application does not open or contain IP Address comunications
ports etc...

I think retyping the whole thing with a current version would be better
and easier than trying to merge versions. you could also use aliases
for reoccurring text, in your source replace common phrases with say #nn
then in your destination document only enter #nn when typing, once at the
end just replace all #nn with the longer phrase.

Good luck.

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com