This could be close to what you are after.

I have a set of Canned Stories that I can re-save, including that for
default tiddlers, and have modified the unmodifiable titles with the rename
button macro. The rename button macro came from
http://tw.lewcid.org/#HoverMenuPlugin

I have a Tiddler in my Right Hand Side menu, opened by a slider, that reads;

<<openStory BOD "BOD" tooltip>> <<storyViewer BOD list onlybuttons>>
[[View/Edit|BOD]]
<<openStory MOD "MOD" tooltip>> <<storyViewer MOD list onlybuttons>>
[[View/Edit|MOD]]
<<openStory EOD "EOD" tooltip>> <<storyViewer EOD list onlybuttons>>
[[View/Edit|EOD]]
----
Save open tiddlers as;
<<saveStory>><<renameButton 'Default Tiddlers' 'Set open tiddlers as Default
tiddlers'>>
<<saveStory SavedStory>><<renameButton SavedStory 'Set open tiddlers in
SavedStory'>> Open <<openStory SavedStory "SavedStory" tooltip>>
<<saveStory BOD>><<renameButton BOD 'Set open tiddlers in Beginning of
day'>>
<<saveStory MOD>><<renameButton MOD 'Set open tiddlers in Middle of day'>>
<<saveStory EOD>><<renameButton EOD 'Set open tiddlers in End of day'>>
----
[[Edit|Stories]]

Regards Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com