Hi Paul

This looks really cool.
I've got a guitar teacher friend who might be interested as well as a
young nephew. I'm impressed that typing 'Esus4' gave me the right
chord.

I thiink it could be really useful for blogging music teachers. Some
tabs and a youtube vid would be a really good way to learn.

I really like the Rapheal stuff.

A recommendation? a TW version with all the scripts included.

ALex

--
http://www.multiurl.com/g/64