Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking a look, that's great. The underlying jTab library is only
a recent development, so looking for all the input I can. I .. er, ahem ..
code better than I play, so the more eyes on it from
well-schooled/professional players the better.

Doing a standalone TW version is probably a little way off, since there's
frequent improvement/extension of jtab at the moment. It's a great idea for
when it's stabilized a bit more though - eliminate the dependencies.

Regards,
Paul